IMPORTANT DUE DATES
- JULY 16 - Presenter Commitment Form due to Patricia
- OCT 1 - Notify Patricia Reid if you can't attend conference
and can't find an alternate. Also notify her of any changes in
presenter, presentation title, or co-authors.
- OCT 19 - Cutoff Date for AWRA Conference rate at the
- OCT 22 - Conference Registrations are due for all presenters
(Early Bird Registration deadline). Your abstract will not be
included in the proceedings if registration is not received by
then or you have not made prior arrangements with Patricia Reid.
A Conference Proceedings of Abstracts will be prepared and placed
on the AWRA website. (AWRA will not be publishing it in a CD ROM
or printed format.) No papers will be included in the proceedings
- only the original submitted abstract(s). These will be prepared
by Ms. Reid and emailed it to you by mid-October for review/corrections.
You will then return the abstract to Ms. Reid via email for inclusion
in the proceedings.
All presenters will be responsible for their conference registration
fees, hotel accommodations, travel expenses, etc. Purchase Orders
for the registration fee must be submitted no later than October
22. (Early Bird deadline). You can register three ways: online
at the AWRA website (http://www.awra.org/cgi-bin/sc_2012_annual_conference.cgi
), or by fax or mail using the mail-in form (http://www.awra.org/meetings/Jacksonville2012/doc/RegistrationFormJacksonville.pdf
). Paper forms should be mailed to: AWRA, c/o Middleburg Bank,
PO Box 2217, Leesburg, VA 20177-2217; or faxed to 540-687-8395.