In 2017 Water Resources IMPACT will transition to a new editorial structure.
Upon the successful completion of the redesign of Water Resources IMPACT,
the AWRA Board of Directors appointed a Task Force to conduct a routine
review of the editorial operations of the magazine with an eye to ensuring
compatibility with the new production process and schedule.
Through this process it was determined that the following structure would
best suit the magazine.
- The sitting president of the organization will be Editor-in-Chief
during their tenure as president.
- The sitting president will appoint and advisory board chair and advisory
members to replace those whose terms expire during their tenure.
- AWRA staff will serve as managing and technical editor.
- Rafael Frias, III
2017 The IMPACT Advisory Board:
- Chair: Lisa Beutler, 2017
- John Jones, 2017
- Clay Landry, 2017
- Joe Berg, 2017-2019
- Asia Dowtin, 2017-2019
- Kim Ogren, 2017-2020
- Yung-Hshin Sun, 2017-2020
2017 Editorial Staff:
- Managing Editor: Christine McCrehin
- AWRA Technical Editor: Michael Campana