All conference functions will be held at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. It is a large, modern facility with plenty of space for networking, private meetings, social events and has outstanding meeting halls and exhibition space. For more information on what amenities are offered at the hotel please visit their website (below).
To make your reservations, please click here. If you need additional assistance, please call 888-421-1442.
For questions regarding hotel amenities and general services, you may call 904-588-1234.
225 East Coastline Drive,
Jacksonville, Florida, USA 32202
Tel: +1 904 588 1234 Fax: +1 904 634 4554
Sleeping Room Rates: $129 Single/Double
Cut off date for AWRA room rate: October 19, 2012
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront welcomes you to the history and charm of downtown Jacksonville, Florida. The downtown Jacksonville hotel is situated on a four-mile riverfront boardwalk close to area attractions. With numerous jazz and film festivals, museums, exciting sporting events, concerts and more within your reach, the downtown Jacksonville hotel will put you in the center of Florida life.
Transportation: for more information on shuttles and cabs to and from Jacksonville International Airport see:
- Jacksonville Historical Society: Uncover the rich history of Jacksonville with events at the Jacksonville Historical Society that explore the area's timeless heritage. Since 1929, this foundation has encouraged the promotion and research of local history.
- Veterans Memorial Wall: Celebrate your patriotism and pay tribute to the men and women that have served in our greatest times of need. Visit the Veteran's Memorial Wall in Jacksonville just moments away from the hotel.
- Museum of Science and History: This exceptional museum celebrates the natural environment and history of Jacksonville, as well as Northeast Florida. Uncover the effect of science and history in the area through programs designed to inspire visitors.
- Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art: is located downtown in a newly renovated historic building containing five galleries, a theatre, studio classrooms, and the ArtExplorium Loft family learning center.
- Jacksonville Zoological Gardens, has more than 600 specimens of animals in 73 acre attraction. Will host group functions on the grounds.
- Adventure Landing, offers a water park, game arcade, go-cart track and miniature golf.
- Cummer Museum of Arts & Gardens, the Cummer is the largest fine arts museum in Northeast Florida with more than 6,000 objects in its permanent collection and world-class art spanning from 2100 B.C. through the 21st century.
- The Ritz Theatre & Lavilla Museum, exhibits celebrating Jacksonville's African-American heritage. Museum located in the historic neighborhood once known as the "Harlem of the South."
For more information on Jacksonville and the surrounding area: